Nursing Colleges in Pretoria: Ithemba Nursing Academy (Pty) Ltd is private nursing academy established in 2002 offering nursing courses to prospective nursing students in accordance with the regulations of South African Nursing Council.
Well positioned in the east of Pretoria en route to Mamelodi and is easily accessible to transport e.g. taxis, train and bus services.
Nursing Colleges in Pretoria: Nursing Academy is a multicultural nursing academy and is provisionally registered as a private Further Education Institution at the Department of Higher Education and Training until December 2016 (2010/FET 07/114). Ithemba strives to be a nationally and internationally recognized nursing education and training institution that responds to the needs of diverse students and other constituents.
Higher Certificate: Auxiliary Nursing
Diploma in Nursing: Staff Nurse
- National Senior Certificate or an equivalent qualification at exit level 4:
- English Higher Grade – Level 3
- Physical Sciences and/or Life Sciences – Level 4
- Mathematics / Mathematical Literacy – Level 4
- Computer Literacy – Level 3
- candidate have to write a pre-selection test and undergo an interview prior to being considered for studies.
- A pass rate of 70% is a requirement for a pre-selection test prior that a candidate can be considered for an interview.
- Foreign qualifications should be verified with the South African Qualification Authority. A foreign candidate must have a valid study permit for the specific period.
- The Academy does not offer bursaries for prospective students.
- The Academy offers limited accommodation and a process is to be followed.
Online Application 2020 – 2021. Application Form Download PDF. Online Application Status. Postgraduate. Undergraduate. UNISA. UJ. UL. TUT. UP. Wits. UKZN. UCT. CUT. DUT. WSU & more. Online Application Fees.